Greentree Ventures LLC is a technology focused venture capital, private equity and merchant banking firm that is affiliated with Greentree Partners LLC, a leading boutique Financial Advisory Firm focused on Merger and Acquisition investment banking for the software and information technology industries.
With offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Cedar Rapids, IA, Greentree Ventures LLC invests in growing, technology driven companies throughout the West, South West and Mid-West areas. Our primary objective is to assist managers and entrepreneurs in building businesses and creating equity value. Unlike traditional or later stage VC’s, Greentree adds value to our portfolio companies by taking the role of an active, working partner with management through the board of directors and providing access to the full operational and financial resources of our firm, its investments, contacts and global network.
Since 2000, the founders and partners of Greentree have invested in or help found over 35 investments in the information technology industry across a broad range of sectors, from enterprise software to information services to advanced on-demand customized apparel.
Not Your Typical Sand Hill Road VC.
As experienced entrepreneurs and investors, we are able to understand the business challenges faced by today's entrepreneurs. Having started, run, funded and sold companies, our investment team recognizes that companies require more than just money to grow and succeed. Given our extensive operational and investment experience, we work closely with management, often as the lead investor, but also as a mentor and outsourced executive, to finance, grow and help our portfolio Company’s execute on their vision.
Greentree Partners provides advice, guidance and support in the following areas including:
- Fund Raising from early stage to growth and expansion capital
- Business Strategy and Market Positioning
- Reviewing and Critiquing Business Plans and Budgets
- Strategy and guidance into Sales, Marketing and Channel Strategies
- Strategy and execution services for Revenue Generation, Market Expansion, and Corporate Development
- Develop and Execute An Acquisition Strategy
- Assistance in Negotiating Mergers, Acquisitions or Joint Ventures
- Optimizing Timing of Exit Values through a Strategic Investment or Merger or Acquisition
- Enterprise and Vertical Market Software
- Information Services
- Internet based Transaction Processing & Services
- Financial Technologies & Services
- Technology Enabled Business Services and Outsourcing
- Turn-Around Situations
We will consider all stages and transactions as described below. Our principal focus is on early stage companies ready for product launch with defined niches and clearly identified value propositions where we can act as a lead investor. Greentree will also participate and assist with fund raising efforts for private placements and expansion capital for companies with revenues up to $50 million. Our capital is typically used in the following situations:
- Seed & Early Stage Capital
- Growth Capital
- Acquisition Financing and Consolidations
- Buyouts, Recapitalizations, Turn-Around’s and Corporate Spinoffs
Greentree typically invests between $2 million and $5 million in a transaction. For larger deals, we tap the resources of our strategic partners, who in aggregate manage in excess of $2 billion in equity capital.
Current Portfolio Companies
What to Do Next:
Send us your business plan, idea summary or business opportunity (no more than 10 pages). We will review it ASAP and get back to you with a very quick answer regarding our interest level.
All materials received by Greentree are considered and treated as highly confidential.
Email us here: email@example.com